Angela came out to Utah for a couple of weeks which was a great way to start the summer.
Christine wanted to have a little party so we made cupcakes. I got out my glass trays that I let our girls use when they were little, for their "tea parties". Christine and Audrey are a little young to appreciate them. But it was still fun.
Jacob enjoying his cupcake.
We went to the park and tried to feed the ducks but they weren't interested. Four cousins having a great time together.
We went on a picnic at Fernwood park which is on the mountainside.
It started to rain so we ate our lunch under the protection of the trees.
It's good we have our denim quilts for such an occasion.
It was nice to have the cement pad as well so we weren't in the dirt.
Afterwards we went on a little hike along the Bonneville trail. Keith helping the kids to wash their hands.
I love pictures like this. Such sweet moments with their papa.
Tried to get a picture of everyone on the bridge but didn't have a good angle.
The kids were having fun.
Getting to be grandma.
At the end of the hike. The kids were happy to be carried.
Some Iris' growing on the mountainside. I think there may have been a pioneer home here at one time.
We had a fun couple of weeks together.

No comments:
Post a Comment