Saturday, February 20, 2016

Texas here we come

We had a fun week in Texas where the weather was great. We were able to do some fun things with the grandkids. There is a train museum that I wanted to go back to because they had some Salas history there, but since we were there a few years ago that display had been minimized and the history I was looking for wasn't there. I was quite disappointed. The kids enjoyed the trains. I looked for Pecans but there weren't any this year. The drought took its toll.




 Jeff had the day off so he was able to go with us.

 We built their first indoor tent. 
Blowing bubbles in the backyard. While there we had some Texan Barbecue. I had my first fried BBQ burrito. It actually was quite good. We went to Belleview Lake. The kids had fun. Joseph also did projects here as well, including running electricity to the pantry so he could put a light in.  We went to a little musuem in BelleView as well. Stopped at a few antique stores as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment