Sunday, June 30, 2013

Our Lemon Tree

Well as most of you know we have had a science experiment going on our deck for the last year. Yes, we have been growing a lemon tree. It all started last year when we bought the lemon tree from Lowes. It took a bit of pampering during winter where we had to bring it  indoors but it survived its first year. We were excited when it blossomed and put on a single lemon and even more excited now that the single lemon finally matured. We had to choose between 1 glass of lemonade or lemon meringue pie. We chose the latter. Maybe next year I will be telling you about the great glass of lemonade that we will enjoy.


Come on over and enjoy a piece of pie!

1 comment:

  1. Thats amazing! I didn't realize it would produce so soon. I would have chosen the pie too over lemonade!

    ReplyDelete